Custom Press Boxes: The Way You Want ThemSubscribe
Sometimes you have to really think outside the box about your projects. You have a vision, but you need some help facilitating it. That’s where we come in! Whether your venue is big or small, they are all important and we are here to help you get the most out of your investment.
California State University, Bakersfield, is one example of how we assist from the inception of the concept design through installation. The University needed a combination of press boxes that connected but weren’t completely sure how to achieve that. We provided a bundle of three press boxes connected at the top with a camera deck/cat walk. Three booths allow for the home team, away team and a media presence. Everyone can venture up to the top to capture the view as well.
Austin Mohawk, a custom build manufacturer, will support and walk you through the process!
Depending on your specific team needs, whether it’s for JV, Varsity or a University sports venue, we have a design that will fit your needs and budget. Many options are available for size, appearance and design.
- Customized colors to align with your school aesthetic appearance
- Steel risers for self-supporting press boxes
- Access stairs & platforms
- Accessible roof systems with railing to allow for viewing your team safely and capturing great photography
- Heating, electrical, air conditioning, storage & counter systems
- Anti-glare window systems to ensure a clear view of the action
Contact us today for your custom needs!
Leave A Comment