The Advantages of Prefabricated, Modular, Factory-built structures
Austin Mohawk Shelters, Canopies, Press Boxes, and Buildings are portable, prefabricated, and factory-built. Ready to use, our steel and aluminum structures provide:
Quality - built to perform, built to last
- Designed to be durable and low maintenance
- Always delivered as specified, without material substitution
- Undergo numerous quality checks and Third-Party Quality Inspections
- Have consistent design site-to-site
- Assured code compliance - all designs pass state guidelines
Economy - save time and money
- Less expensive than custom on-site built structures
- Prices are fixed and guaranteed with no unforeseen "extra" charges
- Save on project management costs - structures arrive "ready to use"
- Buildings are eligible for accelerated depreciation because they are classified as equipment, rather than real property
Speed - get down to business more quickly
- Built indoors - the weather is never a factor for us
- Installed in hours, not days
- No waiting for a Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) - structures are inspected in our plant by a Third-Party Inspection Agency, so the C of O is assured before delivery
Flexibility - just what you need, when you need it
Highly customizable - colors, trim, styles, and hundreds of options to meet your image requirements
Portable - can be delivered anywhere in the U.S., at any time
Designs are easy to change before completion
Delivered on time
At Austin Mohawk we can satisfy any building need across the entire spectrum from the standard to the unique. Whether it's a conventional access control booth, guard booth, equipment, or public transit shelter, or a uniquely designed hot dog concession stand, custom kiosk, car wash building, or a structure for any application, we have a made-to-order solution to meet your needs. You're only limited by your imagination.
Contact us to speak with one of our designers about the factory-built building that's right for you.